Wednesday, August 26, 2009

High "Tech" Anxiety

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wanted to ask this woman if she realized her plants looked like "pooh", but couldn't find any way of wording it as not to offend.
So... I kept my big mouth shut. Put the blinders on and went to work. I had a noticable twitch when I left.



This is what a mass cane should not look like!

These guys actually live (barely) in one of the upscale LBK condos. AND... his owner actually owns a fertilizer company!!!

WHATEVER, right?


Here's another little beauty!

Now, I tend to think the less "care" my orchids, or any of my plants for that matter, get... the better off they are! I have found most people tend to over-do caring for a plant. Well... there is a limit to how far you should go in not caring for your plant!

I had the enjoyment of caring for these neglected children while the parents were on vacation. I actually brought my camera to take the pics so I wouldn't be blamed for harming her plants after their return. Kind of an insurance policy.

1 comment:

tomcruise said...

Be sure to choose herbs rich in essential oils such as rosemary, thyme, lavender, mint, lemon balm, basil, sage, cinnamon, and cloves.Buy plants online in karachi The simmering water releases the essential oils from the herbs into the air and the essential oils being anti-viral and anti-bacterial in-turn clean the air.