Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chill Out

It's so easy to get caught up in the rush of everyday stuff isn't it? How many moments have been lost, never to be relived, as a result of being in a hurry?

I pass by a pasture just east of 75. The sun is usually just making it's appearance and the early morning mist is still laying heavy on the field. I see this and I experience a moment of peace before I get down to the business of the day. Seeing views like this helps to remind me that...Yes, everything is all right.

I have wondered how many people pass this same field and miss this. It's a shame. Maybe I'm the one who's crazy! That could very well be. But this is free! Put out there by God. For anyone who wants to partake!
Take a moment and check this out.

Violinist Josh Bell plays incognito in Washington subway

A reminder to take the time to smell the roses as they say.

No comments: