Saturday, July 4, 2009

Have a Wonderful 4th

We've had a nice weekend so far. We went on the Patriotic Souvenir Ride yesterday and got a button, met a nice couple and didn't get rained on. The ride ended at Centennial Park. They are having the Suncoast Offshore Race this weekend so all the boats were down there. All weekend we've been hearing the boats go by. Horsepower! I love the sound.
Well the grillmaster is makin' fire. Ready to burn some babybacks. Yummy. Now, I like the old tomatoe based BBQ sauce but Cattlemen's Sweet and Tangy Gold sauce is my favorite. I've also mixed this with some Teryaki and used it on wings. I love fried food. Truth be told... I love food. I love to cook. I love to eat. The best thing is that my honey eats whatever I put in front of him. That's one of our backyard friends waiting for a handout. We feed him ham. Please don't tell me I'm harming him by feeding him ham. I know fried food isn't good for me but I still love it and the bird likes ham. We also have on the menu baked beans and deviled eggs. I mix some chinese hot mustard in the eggs cause I like a little kick. Good food and hopefully some good racing at Daytona tonight. Go 31.

No comments: