Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My orchids new home

I really needed to get some of my orchids out of the tree.
 I don't want them to root in there so much it's difficult to get them out.
So off to Wally World I go
 Wally World sells orchids, orchid mix, orchid fertilizer, but no orchid boxes! 
They didn't even have orchid pots.   


As I am way too lazy to run around Sarasota looking for stuff.  I came up with this handy dandy coconut planter.  Whatever works, right?



This is where I stash my starts till I'm energetic enough to pot them up.  In my punk tree.  They love it.


As I was digging some of them out of the tree I found this guy!  A newbie!
I've said it before...
They thrive on neglect
 

1 comment:

tomcruise said...

Give protection to reproductive organs like stamen and stigma.Online plant nursery in karachi Attract pollinators with their bright colours. Help the plant to bear fruits and seeds after reproduction. In nature it is the key point for new generation to come.